Idaho Medical Marijuana Association is a grassroots 501 (c)3 Tax Exempt community organization that is made up for volunteers from all across the State of Idaho.
We focus on the reform of Idaho’s outdated and harmful Cannabis/Hemp/Marijuana laws.
We actively network the citizens, politicians, business, and professionals all across the State, and work closely with National and International Cannabis reform organizations to bring the best information to Idaho’s citizens.Join us as we make history.
First you must be registered to vote. In Idaho you must be registered at your current address. If you have moved since you registered then you must re-register. You can register at your County Clerks office. If you are a felon you can still register if your compete sentence and parole or probation is finished.
How You Can Help
We appreciate support in any form you are able to give. Here are the most beneficial things you can do to further our cause.
- Sign the petition
- Circulate the petition
- Join our meetings, rallies, and other events
- Elect politicians who aren’t afraid to support medical cannabis
- Make a tax exempt donation Here
- Join our newsletter to follow our progress
- Vote for us when we make it on the ballot
- Follow us on social media